From: eg (egoots_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 12:56:44

Is it my imagination, or id the 1.35 online documentation for iostreams
lose the navigation menu in the left side frame window.

When I view
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/iostreams/doc/index.html

It shows a frame on the left which only contains the boost logo, the
heading Boost.iostreams and a horizontal line underneath and nothing else.

My local copy of 1_34_1 of this library shows a full contents menu on
the left hand frame underneath the horizontal line for navigation.

Without this contents menu, it is very difficult to navigate through
these documents.

I have tried viewing this in firefox 2.0x, IE 6, and IE 7 and the
results are the same.