From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 15:21:08

On 01/04/2008, Jurko Gospodnetiæ <jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi.
>

> > I knew that people would be confused by doing their build, as always,
> > and not seeing the libraries which had preciously always been built, not
> > generated.
> >

> I second that...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jurko Gospodnetiæ

I'll third that - as it stands, #include'ing boost/regex.hpp leads to
code that won't build under Debug and Release in VS 2003+ - that
sucks.

If the default Boost build script is only going to builds one variant
of the libraries, then at least the 'Getting Started' material should
mention pretty clearly how to build the rest. Not everyone'll be able
to craft an appropriate Google query like I did :-)

Stuart Dootson