From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 18:57:20

At 3:48 PM -0700 4/1/08, Marshall Clow (me!) wrote:
>Unless anyone objects, I am going to remove the copyright symbol "©"
>from source and header files
>that's not in a comment. ;-)
>
>It looks like about 37 header files, and 24 source files.
>
>I'll do this tonight, unless anyone objects.
>
>Example transformation:
>In file "boost/archive/detail/auto_link_archive.hpp", on line #12:
> // © Copyright Robert Ramey 2004
>will become:
> // (c) Copyright Robert Ramey 2004

A clarification, before anyone panics - I am not going to remove
people's copyright statements from the source.

All I'm going to do is remove the non-ASCII symbol "©", and replace
it with the (just as legally binding, at least in the US) string
"(c)".

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>