From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 18:51:21

Boris,

I've already got the first issue in my queue to fix. I'll add the second one
as well. For the sake of Windows users, I may allow either wide or standard
characters for the relevant function calls. Any thoughts?

Boost.Extension has NOT yet been reviewed. I have a list of about 20 bugs
like this one, as well as a couple of functionality improvements that need
to go in before a review. I also have quite a bit of C++ cleanup to do. As
some of you have noticed, my Boost.Preprocessor code does NOT make for easy
debugging. Expect primarily implementation, rather than interface, changes.

For future bug reports for this and Boost.Reflection, you'll get the fastest
response from me by e-mailing me directly. However, if you feel it is
something that needs more discussion (ie, a feature request) then this list
is probably appropriate.

Thanks!

Jeremy

http://boost-extension.blogspot.com