From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 20:57:48

Reminder: early registration for BoostCon'08 closes Monday, April 7.
It's still not too late to avoid the late registration fee for what may
be the finest C++ event of 2008.

For the 2nd annual Boost C++ libraries conference, we've put together a
fantastic program crowned by a keynote address from Bjarne Stroustrup.
In addition to existing Boost libraries, we're covering technology of
interest to any C++ developer trying to stay on the cutting edge,
including hands-on sessions with features from the upcoming 2nd version
of the C++ standard. This year we've also added a collection of short
"author's corner" sessions for those of you who want an inside
perspective on how advanced libraries are developed. See
http://www.boostcon.com/program for details.

BoostCon 2008 will be hosted at Aspen Center for Physics, one of the
most beautiful meeting sites in the world, and a great venue for
collaboration and discovery. The combination of a relaxed pace and
intense inquiry made BoostCon'07 an event to remember, and we expect no
less for this year. Please visit http://www.boostcon.com/registration
to register.

Thanks!

-- The BoostCon Planning Committee

David Abrahams Joel de Guzman Jeremy Siek
Beman Dawes Eric Niebler Matthias Troyer
Jeff Garland Sean Parent