From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-03 16:34:44

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[snip]

> Testing is the issue. We need reliable *nightly* testing on both trunk
> and release to seriously target a compiler, and we just haven't been
> getting that for 7.1.
>
> Rene and others did a lot of work during the last release cycle to make
> testing more reliable and easier to run. So if someone wants to
> contribute to Boost, running regression tests is easier than ever.

I have resources to test one platform. Though I would like to see 7.1 as
being a supported platform, I can't say it is worthwhile for me to
test it (we are porting
everything to 9.0). But would gladly contribute with testing MSVC 9.0 on x64.
As long as parallel builds work reliably.
I can offer some hours per day of a core 2 quad 2.4GHz with 8GB RAM on
vista x64.

> --Beman

Thanks Beman,

--