From: Jonathan Franklin (franklin.jonathan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-04 02:40:26

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Jeff Garland <azswdude_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.ace/browse_thread/thread/339014494e602622

Interesting thread.

> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.ace/browse_thread/thread/339014494e602622>Third,
> I'd like to see the Boost community contribute and make recommendations
> to a new CORBA binding. Or better yet, just build one.

Just building one is probably the best way to get something done... Then let
OMG squabble over it ad nausium while the community uses and perfects it.
:-)

Last thought. Any of you'all coming to BoostCon? I'd be happy to set up a
> Birds of a feather session one evening to work on this.

I'll be there, and would be interested in talking about this (and other
middleware topics) with others.

Thanks Jeff,

Jon