From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 14:58:44

John Maddock:

> Done, John.

Thanks!

The tests for sched_yield and nanosleep now fail as expected on g++/Sun. :-)
clock_gettime also fails to link across the board.

I think that we ought to fix this by adding -lrt even in <threading>single
instead of #undef-ing the feature macros, since these calls aren't
technically tied to threads.

The pthread_mutex_setattr test also fails; this is, I believe, a symptom of
missing pthread support that should be indicated by the absence of
BOOST_HAS_PTHREADS. The has_pthreads test doesn't fail because it only
checks for pthread_mutex_lock/unlock. It should probably attempt at least a
pthread_create. (I also need pthread_mutex_trylock availability for the new
shared_ptr tests, but it might be covered by the pthread_create test.)