From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-11 11:12:22

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 1:59 PM, dan marsden <danmarsden_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The review of the Egg library by Shunsuke Sogame has been running for 1 week now. There has been some discussion of the library on a couple of related threads, but no reviews submitted so far. Please try and find time to submit a review of this library if possible.
>
> If you wish to review, but don't have time before the review ends on April 13th, please post to that effect, we may be able to extend / move the review period to help reviewers.

Hi,

as you may know, me and Shunsuke Sogame had a very fruitful discussion
on egg. I was going to finally write a review for today, but I
realized that, even if I have extensively analyzed the documentation,
I haven't actually tried it.
If there is a possibility to extend the review period of another week,
I'll take sometime to try the library, possibly with different
compilers. This may also let other boosters have time write their own
review (even if strangely so far no one else seems to have shown
interest).

If you think that the review should still end the 13th, I'll wrap up a
review for today.

--
gpd