From: Daniel Walker (daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-11 11:25:00

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Giovanni Piero Deretta
<gpderetta_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> If there is a possibility to extend the review period of another week,
> I'll take sometime to try the library, possibly with different
> compilers. This may also let other boosters have time write their own
> review (even if strangely so far no one else seems to have shown
> interest).
>
> If you think that the review should still end the 13th, I'll wrap up a
> review for today.

Ditto. I have an interest in the problem domain Egg addresses, and
from what I've read, I like Shunsuke's approach. But I'm just now
sitting down to take a real look at it. I can wrap up a review today,
but if you don't mind extending the review period, I think the
discussion could benefit from more time.

Thanks,
Daniel Walker