From: shiwei xu (xushiweizh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-28 23:21:50

I'm glad to say that now "GC Allocator" is a sandbox library of boost.

To gain the source code, please svn checkout
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/memory/.

Examples:

   - simple_examples.cpp<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/memory/libs/memory/test/memory/simple_examples.cpp>
   - stl_containers.cpp<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/memory/libs/memory/test/memory/stl_containers.cpp>

Welcome to give me some suggestions or report defects.

I'm a beginner of boost development. And I don't know the process of boost
peer review, and how a library is accepted (upgraded). Anyone can help me?