From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 05:42:57
Hmmm, today I noticed that some header files were not committed
successfully, which caused compilation errors on other machines
(tortoise did not report any errors though). Sorry about that.
Anyway, I have fixed that, and the current version (0.1.17) has been
successfully compiled with MSVC++ 2008 EE on Vista and
with gcc (4.2.1 and 4.3.0) on OpenSuSE.
In order to avoid further svn related problems I recommend doing
a clean checkout.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matus Chochlik <chochlik_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2008 at 6:33 PM
Subject: [boost] new version of Mirror available
a new version of Mirror library, with quite a few changes, is available
both in the sandbox and in the vault.
Important changes in this version:
- added two functions; for_each and reverse_for_each working
with meta_class<>::attributes, meta_class<>::all_attributes
and meta_class<>::base_classes, which allow to call a functor
for every member attribute and base class of a reflected class.
- added at and size algorithm working with attributes, all_attributes
and base_classes of a meta_class<>
- removed the original for_each static functions from meta_class::attributes
- updated existing examples to show the new functionality
- added an 'alpha' implementation of meta_class traversal
that 'guides' a custom visitor through the structure of the reflected
class. Two versions ('deep' and 'flat' traversal) are available.
- added a new example showing traversal by a sample visitor,
that is writing out XML-like info about the given class
to stdout, with several elaborate classes.
any comments are welcome.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk