From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-01 12:33:05
a new version of Mirror library, with quite a few changes, is available
both in the sandbox and in the vault.
Important changes in this version:
- added two functions; for_each and reverse_for_each working
with meta_class<>::attributes, meta_class<>::all_attributes
and meta_class<>::base_classes, which allow to call a functor
for every member attribute and base class of a reflected class.
- added at and size algorithm working with attributes, all_attributes
and base_classes of a meta_class<>
- removed the original for_each static functions from meta_class::attributes
- updated existing examples to show the new functionality
- added an 'alpha' implementation of meta_class traversal
that 'guides' a custom visitor through the structure of the reflected
class. Two versions ('deep' and 'flat' traversal) are available.
- added a new example showing traversal by a sample visitor,
that is writing out XML-like info about the given class
to stdout, with several elaborate classes.
any comments are welcome.