From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-04 09:09:39

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 11:59 +0200, Daniel Frey wrote:
> In case someone is interested: The attached enable_shared_from_this
> proves that it is possible to add sp_accept_owner without forcing a
> virtual dtor. It's compatible with the 1.35.0 features and overhead.

Oops, it lacked an ADL protector (see the corrected version attached).
This shows that the current regression tests do not catch this problem
(it was triggered by libs/signals/src/connection.cpp for example). Which
raises the question whether or not the specification should allow an ADL
protector. Personally, I would like to see that, even that it's
required. Opinions?

Regards, Daniel