From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-25 18:47:00

_______________________________________
De: boost-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de Grzegorz Jakacki [jakackipub_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008 1:07
Para: boost_at_[hidden]
Asunto: [boost] [MultiIndex] Question about 'Derived' in bidir_node_iterator<Node, Derived>

> Hello,
>
> I cannot figure out how is the argument 'Derived' of
> 'bidir_node_iterator' used. Help appreciated.

I cannot either :) I have to double check this when I'm fresh in the morning, but this
Derived stuff looks like a letfover from some internal refactoring of the code. I
know I shuffled things a lot around the iterator code in order to keep it generic
enough and modular enough to easily plug the safe mode layer, and the Derived
parameter could have been part of some of the earlier attempts to design the
architecture.

Thanks for spotting this,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo