From: James Talbut (James.Talbut_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 04:07:10

As a user I am concerned about the lack of a 1.35.1 release.

We cannot use 1.35 because it contains a bug.
When 1.36 is released it will fix this bug, but it will also inevitably
introduce new bugs some of which may also be show-stoppers for us.
Which means we have to wait for 1.37, and so on...

We need to have bugfix releases for released version of boost that do
not change anything that is not absolutely necessary to fix bugs.
Without this we are going to have to manually patch bugs as fixes come
out, which makes a mockery of the whole idea of having boost releases
(and makes boost much less appealing as a library).

Jim

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this email.

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, do not use or disclose the information in any way, notify me immediately, and please delete it from your system.