From: Oliver Kowalke (k-oli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-12 07:11:59

Hi,
I don't know why but my previous email from yesterday did not occur on the mailing list?

I've uploaded two versions of my threadpool library - maybe you are interressted in.
It provides thread management, queueing and scheduling policies as well chaining of tasks and lazy processing of submited tasks (== processed only if requested).

version 1: submit returens a future (Braddock future library) whic his cancelable (remove pending task from queue)

version 2: submit returns a task object which provides a interrupt memebr function (task can be interrupted if its is running and cooperative)

Both libraries are available at Boost.Vault / Concurrent Programming.

so long,
Oliver