From: Gary.Stevens_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-11 17:05:08

I have been trying to compile code that uses the erfc function. I can
get it to build successfully using DevC++4.9.9.2, but cannot using
Win-Visual C++2005 Express (C90 standard) which I have been using to
construct a form for input-output. I have downloaded the boost libraries
and have changed the configuration properties to include the boost
directory and changed to Not Using Precompiled Headers. I continue to
receive the following: 'erfc': identifier not found. I have tried adding
the libraies for DevC++4.9.9.2 but receive the same error. I am new to
C++ and this a small simple program but am spending a significant amount
of time getting the erfc issue resolved. Any help would be very
appreciated. Thank you.

Gary