From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-17 11:47:57

I'm writing some piece of software working that does a lot of data
structures traversal and that really needed filtering of traversal etc.

I thought I'd get that from Boost.Range, but I was surprised to see
Boost.Range provides very little: all the good stuff (the range-based
algorithms and adaptors) are in another library, range_ex, which isn't
in the main distribution yet.

Will this library be included in Boost soon? It's really great.

As for the open issues, here are my opinions:
- Output ranges: don't adaptors already output ranges?
- Two input ranges, or a range and an iterator?: two ranges can do more
- For any algorithm foo(container, args...), if foo(args...) is valid
then it should be called
- Null-termination of C-style strings: Isn't that up to Boost.Range to
decide whether it's a range or not?