From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-23 03:33:55

2008/6/23 Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:

> Daniel James wrote:
>>
>> common.copy ../libs/accumulators/doc/tagfile.xml
>> MkDir1 /home/daniel/boost/branches/release/bin.v2
>> mkdir: cannot create directory
>> `/home/daniel/boost/branches/release/bin.v2': File exists
>>
>> mkdir "/home/daniel/boost/branches/release/bin.v2"
>>
>> ...failed MkDir1 /home/daniel/boost/branches/release/bin.v2...
>
> I've seen errors like this when doing two separate builds in parallel. Were
> you, by any chance, doing another bjam build on the machine while this was
> going on?

No.

> That's my only guess.

You probably missed my idea of what went wrong, looking back at the
email it looks like part of the build output. At the beginning of the
build '../bin.v2' is created. This is the same directory as
'/home/daniel/boost/branches/release/bin.v2', which is the one that
causes the problem. I can try to create a minimal demonstration, if
that will help. This might be something that needs to be fixed in
boost build.

Daniel