From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-23 02:25:49

I am following the traffic on this mailing list yet the first time I
noticed anything about releasing 1.36 it was the message informing me
that technically I'm late to merge Boost Exception into the release
branch. Maybe I have missed an earlier message but I think we should
be getting more reminders here.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.