From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 02:55:03

Ion has merged major evolutions from the trunc for interprocess and
intrusive just yesterday.
Hartmut has merged major evolutions from the trunc for wave and spirit just
on 22/06.
If the trunc regression is good I don't see any problem you add your
library.
A lot of other boost libraries will be based on your exception library.

Best

Vicente