From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-23 19:20:52

Since I've missed the time to merge Boost Exception in the release
branch (for which I apologize), we now have two options with this
regard: to wait until the next Boost release, or for me to get a
permission to merge now.

I don't have a strong preference either way. Please let me know what I
should do.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.