From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-27 16:17:09

In doing a top-level build of Boost (trunk) I'm seeing many messages
like this one:

./boost/spirit/core/composite/actions.hpp:15:4: warning: #warning "This
header is deprecated. Please use: boost/spirit/include/classic_actions.hpp"
In file included from libs/serialization/src/basic_xml_grammar.ipp:22,
                  from libs/serialization/src/xml_wgrammar.cpp:243:

Two questions:

* Is this something to worry about that the Serialization lib, and
perhaps others, are using the deprecated headers?

* Assuming Serialization, other libraries, and users want to use the old
headers. Is there a way for them to turn off the warning? I don't see
anything obvious from looking at the headers themselves.

In a world where compiling Boost produces many warnings already in some
platforms. It seems bad if we are adding even more onto the fray.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything