From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-29 02:14:35

Hui Li wrote:

> Loops, in particular loop-unrolling, can be made generic, easy to write, and
> accessible to everybody. With the help of Boost.Lambda (and a few other
> boost libraries), we can easily construct arbitrary loops that are unrolled
> at compile-time.

Can you clarify exactly what you're trying to achieve? I don't think that
loops, in general, and hard-to-write and not accessible to everybody. And
speaking about loop unrolling -- the whole point of that is performance --
did you measure performance of the code using your approach and traditional
code with suitable optimizations?

- Volodya