From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-29 16:21:19

I've attached a .h source file and constant definitions for a generic
version of integer_sort
 that sorts an array, which can sort a vector with the array conversion
trick: &(vec[0])
I will work on converting this to look and act as much like std::sort as
possible, but anyone
interested in trying it or looking and making comments can start with this.
I uploaded this code to http://sourceforge.net/projects/spreadsort under the
generic branch
with sample source for time comparisons, a random number generator, and a
regression
test script (tune.pl), in case anyone would like to see the results for
themselves.
Once I get this in shape, I would like to confirm that this is something the
community would
like to have in Boost.

Steve