From: Daniel Kunz (Slash_Fire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 04:48:06

Matthias Troyer schrieb:

> On Jun 23, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Daniel Kunz wrote:
>> I wanted to know if the structure of my code and the using of the
>> Serialization functions.
>>
>> Because there are very long copmpile errors.
>> Should I post this errors?
>
> I would suggest that you start with a very simple problem, just one
> simple class with a few simple members, and take it from there.
>
> Matthias

Thats not really working for me because the problem requires that
complicated class structure and I doesn't have the time to do lots of
simle exercises befor it.
I purpose that my class Match and the c++-List are responsible for my
errors.
Can please somebody check this class and /or my function for an error?

Daniel