From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-30 12:01:23

On 24 Jun 2008, at 10:48, Daniel Kunz wrote:

> Matthias Troyer schrieb:
>>
>> On Jun 23, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Daniel Kunz wrote:
>>> I wanted to know if the structure of my code and the using of the
>>> Serialization functions.
>>>
>>> Because there are very long copmpile errors.
>>> Should I post this errors?
>>
>> I would suggest that you start with a very simple problem, just one
>> simple class with a few simple members, and take it from there.
>>
>> Matthias

> Thats not really working for me because the problem requires that
> complicated class structure and I doesn't have the time to do lots of
> simle exercises befor it.

My suggestion is that you should try it with a very simple subproblem
of your problem.

> I purpose that my class Match and the c++-List are responsible for my
> errors.

You never even mentioned what your error was.

> Can please somebody check this class and /or my function for an error?

Do you really believe that Boost developers are there to help you with
your problem for school if you don't even have time to look at a
simplified version of your own problem first?

Matthias