From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 13:50:19

On 01/07/2008, Emil Dotchevski <emil_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have a question about the release procedure, do I need to do
> anything special to hook the Exception library documentation into the
> main Boost documentation?

It needs to added to a few places (not all documentation related):

1. the regression tests at status/Jamfile.v2 (I know you've done this,
I'm including it for completeness).
2. libs/libraries.htm, under the the alphabetical list and under any
appropriate categories.
3. libs/maintainers.txt
4. the release information, at
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_36_0.qbk
5. the website's list of libraries, at
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/doc/libraries.xml.

You also need to create a forwarding file for your documentation at
libs/exception/index.html. So if someone goes to
http://www.boost.org/libs/exception they will get redirected to your
library (just look in other libraries for examples).

Daniel