From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 14:05:08

Hi,

I've just created a placeholder for the new release information in the
beta site. I hope I'm not jumping the gun there. Also, I've added a
few items to the release manager checklist which need to be done for
the website. These tasks probably should be delegated but I thought
they were worth including in the main checklist.

Also, would it be possible to upload (or download for that matter) the
release snapshots to the beta site? So we can see how well the new
documentation works in the site before it is released.

thanks,

Daniel