From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-10 19:17:45

Gennadiy,

The revision causing the fault is probably 46159. 46158 does not have the
issues.

>From the looks of the CL, the revised version is more correct - but I'm
guessing it opens up some error that was hidden before.

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/46159/trunk/boost/test/impl/execution_monitor.ipp?old=45763&old_path=trunk%2Fboost%2Ftest%2Fimpl%2Fexecution_monitor.ipp

Jeremy