From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-10 20:19:54

Gennadiy,

Found it. Setting ss_size to 0 causes a failure. I have set it to
MINSIGSTKSZ as described in:

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libc/Signal-Stack.html

This seems to fix the problem.

Here is the new code:

#ifdef BOOST_TEST_USE_ALT_STACK
    stack_t sigstk;
    sigstk.ss_sp = 0;
    sigstk.ss_size = MINSIGSTKSZ;
    sigstk.ss_flags = SS_DISABLE;
    BOOST_TEST_SYS_ASSERT( ::sigaltstack( &sigstk, 0 ) != -1 );
#endif

Jeremy