From: James Sharpe (james.sharpe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-12 03:51:23

- Original message -
[SNIP]What's the obsession over a DVCS?

I personally find that the workflow of a DVCS is better suited to
frequent merges and frequent commits. Personally I find tools such as
gitk useful in visualizing the progress of the project, and I just in
general feel much more comfortable with merging with a DVCS tool than
with subversion.

I get the feeling that most people working on boost haven't actually
tried a DVCS, and I would encourage people to try it out if they
haven't already.

James

Sent from Google Mail for mobile