From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-14 04:32:13

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 4:41 PM, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Note that std::endl can cause you big troouble, but since you're using
> '\n' above I don't see a reason to worry. You do need something like
> "using namespace boost::lambda;" to make "_1" valid, though.

Back in the office on Monday morning, and applying my new found
knowledge my Boost-using code compiles perfectly, but for one little
snag!

For brevity and clarity I posted example code using '\n' line terminators.
However my real code uses endl - which is indeed causing me big troouble!

Are there any techniques for successfully using std::endl in lamda
functions?

Thanks, Rob.