From: Ilya Sokolov (fal_delivery_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-20 05:07:26

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> David Abrahams <dave <at> boostpro.com> writes:
>

>> on Fri Jul 18 2008, "Leo Moisio" <leo.moisio-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The documentation for Boost.Test on boost.org seems very outdated,
>> I find that situation to be almost intolerable. I realize not everyone
>> will agree with me, but IMO if a library's documentation cannot be kept
>> up to date, the changes to the library code (and maybe the library
>> itself) don't belong in Boost.
>
> The situation is indeed dare. I gave a shot couple time to syncing docs, but it
> seems to require even more efforts. The biggest hurdle for me is that it doesn't
> seem like anyone support Boostbook. At least my question/change suggestion were
> never answered. And I do need to make changes to be able to check in my code.
> Making changes to BoostBook is not a simple task and required a significant
> investment of time and efforts for me.

Could you at least check in html documentation only, without sources?
Between, there is no documentation sources neither in 1.35 nor in trunk,
and there was no complains about that AFAIK. Also, plain html conforms
documentation guidelines at
http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Documentation