From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-22 08:22:06

On Jul 22, 2008, at 6:09 AM, Markus Schöpflin wrote:

> Daryle Walker wrote:
>> I wonder if my compiler is too permissive in ignoring the
>> constant, or the others are too strict in interpreting it. Which
>> compilers are affected? (I'm using Apple's special GCC 4.0.1, Mac
>> OS X 10.4 PowerPC.) This is on the trunk, right? I never
>> intended this to go into the current release branch.
>
> Just have a look at http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/
> developer/integer.html, I think most of the failures for
> integer_mask_test are somehow caused by this.

Some of the compilers had weird errors reading in the preprocessor
marker '#' as regular code. I suspect that some compilers don't like
preprocessor selection within a macro-function call, which is what
I'm doing. I'll fix that first and we'll see what happens.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie