From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 10:21:10

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>
>>> Once upon a time, Boost's docs were built nightly and publicly hosted.
> <snip.
>>
>> A release snapshot is still being built every night.
>>
>> See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
> <snip>
>
> Sorry Beman, but it looks to me like the docs are not being built for
> these snapshots. At least, I just downloaded:
>
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost-posix-2008-07-20.tar.bz2
>
> And in that snapshot, the docs have not been built. Try navigating to
> the docs for accumulators, foreach or xpressive ... they're not there. I
> haven't checked the other snapshots.

The doc build is failing:

>cd doc
>bjam --version
Boost.Build V2 (Milestone 12)
Boost.Jam 03.1.16
>bjam
warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: 'object(file-target)@3310'
error: referred from project at
error: '/D:/boost/release/tools/quickbook'

I don't know anything about quickbook, so help is needed to debug this
failure.

Thanks,

--Beman