From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 14:07:30

OK - this is a great help - but long-term can we find someone who is willing to rewrite the whole document in Quickbook? GSoC
person perhaps? Someone who uses Boost.Test preferrred obviously. It might well be more user-friendly re-written by someone who
doesn't know as much about it as the author ;-)

It would be good for the re-writer to have the Quickbook to html toolchain already working too ;-)

The docs can then link directly to the examples, and perhaps include new examples.

Or the example could be re-done embedding Quickbook in the included C++ code, as John Maddock has shown so nicely in the Boost.Math
documentation.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]