From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 14:21:51

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Paul A Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote

> OK - this is a great help - but long-term can we find someone who is willing to rewrite the whole document in Quickbook? GSoC
> person perhaps? Someone who uses Boost.Test preferrred obviously. It might well be more user-friendly re-written by someone who
> doesn't know as much about it as the author ;-)

I'd like to volunteer and help out. I'd like to take a stab at
writing/rewriting the whole document in Quickbook -- perhaps this can
be done in the sandbox? I've been using it enough I think that I
should have a good enough grasp of things that are already there. ;-)

Having said this, from where do we start? :D

> The docs can then link directly to the examples, and perhaps include new examples.

Good idea.

> Or the example could be re-done embedding Quickbook in the included C++ code, as John Maddock has shown so nicely in the Boost.Math
> documentation.

I gotta learn that, and callouts too. :D

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.