From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 09:17:38

on Tue Jul 29 2008, "Alp Mestan" <alpmestan-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> That looks quite good.
>
> Internally, how do you manage errors ? Is there an exception based system ?
> Or did you write some static-verification-system ?
>
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Joachim Faulhaber <afojgo_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> Dear boost developers,
>>
>> after encouraging feedback by Paul A Bristow, Vicente Botet and
>> Luke Simonson to my proposal on interval containers from end of May
>> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2008/05/137301.php), I started to
>> boostify my interval template library (ITL). Even though there is a lot
>> left
>> to be done for the ITL to become fully boost compliant I'd like to report
>> on
<snip entire (long!) post>

1. Please don't overquote

2. I wrote an interval map about ten years ago now by modifying the
   rb-tree implementation from STLPort. This can be a really useful
   class of data structures. I support continued work on getting this
   into Boost.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing