From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-31 12:57:58

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>> What are the chances that I'll be able to merge a bug fix to the
>> release branch? This one: http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2157
>> just came in, and I've already fixed it on trunk. Assuming that the
>> next cycle of the trunk tests don't show anything amiss, would I be
>> permitted to merge the fix?
>
> Yes, although it may not appear in the beta.

Thanks, the test results looked good this morning, so I went ahead and
merged the change to release (changeset 47910). I'll be away this
weekend, but I'll have my laptop with me and I'll try to check in on the
release tests once or twice to make sure everything is copacetic.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing