From: Niels Dekker - mail address until 2008-12-31 (nd_mail_address_valid_until_2008-12-31_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 04:46:06

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> I think it's ok. A using directive is just as correct as a using
> declaration, so it shouldn't break any of the more conformant
> compilers. I've tested it on gcc and como.

Thanks, Steve! I'm glad to hear that a "using namespace std" directive
appears to work fine, for more conformant, as well as for less
conformant compilers.

I'm off now until August 13, so I think I'll just commit the workaround
to the trunk when I'm back. (If it's still needed by then,
of course!)

Kind regards, Niels