From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 09:29:09

Daniel James wrote:
> On 06/08/2008, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> In the reference section of the MPL docs, there are a couple of issues. The
>> biggest is that there is some new CSS wackiness that is making cross-links
>> look like regular text until you hover over the links with the mouse. This
>> is a regression from 1.35.
>
> Which download are you seeing this in and on which browser? Can you
> point to an individual example. The MPL documentation doesn't seem to
> have changed since 1.35.

I downloaded the .bz2 file (boost_1_36_beta.tar.bz2) from SF.net. It
looks to me like the look-and-feel of the docs have changed in 1.36,
which is strange because I don't remember a discussion about it. For
instance, the index.html at the root no longer resembles the website.
And it looks the same to me regardless of whether I use IE7 of Firefox 3.

For an example of the hidden links, check out the reference docs for
mpl::for_each and play find-the-links. In particular, check out the code
block under "Expression Semantics".

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing