From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-11 16:47:30

Hi,

Is it possible to do a reverse iteration? For example:

# define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_LIMITS (5, 0)

Looking at the preprocessor output from MSVC9, I'm seeing that it works
properly. By properly, I mean I'm getting my "primary" template first, and
then several specialized versions under that one. I'm using reverse
iteration here so that I can create class specializations, while at the same
time keeping my primary template at the "top", since it will be the first to
be created. However, any code that tries to use a specialized version of my
class does not compile. It says insufficient number of template parameters,
which leads me to believe iteration limits does not expect start to be
greater than finish.

Any advice here? I'll post code if needed.