From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-18 16:48:30

Doug Gregor wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2008, at 4:41 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:
>
>> There will be a server outage on Thursday, August 21st from
>> 8:00AM-9:00AM EDT while we upgrade Boost's Subversion repository to
>> Subversion 1.5. The Boost Subversion repository, Trac, and mailing
>
> *sigh* bad click. The Subversion repository and Trac will be affected by
> this outage, the Boost mailing lists will not be affected.

A warning for those that use Tortoise SVN. Do not upgrade to version
1.5.2. I tried that today to find out that it's messed up and removes
the, to me, critical functionality of being able to move directories in
the local checkout tree. I had to downgrade to 1.5.1 to get the
functionality back.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything