From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-24 14:58:06

Hi,
 I haven't been able to create correct python bindings for BGL for intel
compiler. Will greatly appreciate any help as it has been more than four
months since I first encountered the problem.

The python bindings in the tutorial and examples work fine. The bgl_python
code from the sandbox compiles smoothly. I believe I have set the PYTHONPATH
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly. But the import of boost.graph fails with
following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "...../bgl-python/lib/python/boost/graph/__init__.py", line 16, in
<module>
    from boost.graph._graph import *
ImportError: "...../bgl-python/lib/python/boost/graph/_graph.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN5boost5graph6python11basic_graphINS_11undirectedSEED1Ev"

Thanks,
Sandeep