From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 18:25:02

Works fine with g++. I don't think bgl_python comes with test_suite.

I followed your direction and added explicit destructor for basic_graph.
The old error is now gone but python now complains about:
boost::graph::python::basic_graph<boost::undirectedS>::remove_edge(boost::graph::python::basic_descriptor<boost::detail::edge_desc_impl<boost::undirected_tag,
void*>, boost::undirectedS>)
(thanks for the cool c++filt tip).

I hope this helps to narrow down the problem. Should I go ahead and
explicitly define all the missing routines?

(* On slightly unrelated note: compiler complains when I add
~basic_graph<undirectedS>::~basic_graph() with error
"function "boost::graph::python::basic_graph<DirectedS>::~basic_graph" has
already been defined".
However I find strange that Graph::~basic_graph() where
Graph is typedefed as basic_graph<undirectedS> as acceptable.)