Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Dataflow Review starts today, September 1st
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-03 15:10:39

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stipe_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:23 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> [snip documentation bugs]
>
> Thanks for all the error-catching. As you see, there are some good
> reasons behind me thinking that the Generic Support Layer is not ready
> for review :-) But I'm glad you're giving it a look - I will give
> the docs for that layer a pass tomorrow and hopefully make them a
> little bit more up to snuff.

I have updated the generic support layer docs, and uploaded the new version:
http://www.dancinghacker.com/code/dataflow/dataflow/support.html

I (hopefully) corrected the errors you found as well as other ones. I
have also updated the beginning of the VTK layer example to talk a
little bit about the complemented ports it now uses (the latter part
of the VTK layer example is still very much underdocumented). I also
added another (undocumented) example of a support layer which is much
simpler, but I'm not sure if it's any clearer without documentation.

Thanks again,

Stjepan