Subject: Re: [boost] Tests are a mess
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-08 21:29:43

Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Emil Dotchevski <emil_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> Unsatisfied symbol "boost::exception_detail::refcount_ptr<..."
>> This is my fault thanks for spotting it. I'm looking into it right now.
>
> This is a weird link error, but the "missing" destructor is inline.

It's also the destructor of a class that should have nothing to do with
dynamic_bitset (but who knows... it might be used by something used by something
used by something else; the joys of Boost coupling)

> It seems to be a build problem specific to the HP-UX_ia64_aCC test
> site. The relevant change was introduced in revision 48634. This
> revision has been tested, and has not caused any problems, on any
> other test sites.
>
> I'm noticing that the HP-UX_ia64_aCC test is incremental. I have seen
> similar failures before which were "fixed" by a non-incremental build.
>
> Rather than panicking, I suggest trying a non-incremental build

Are you suggesting that to me? If I had a HP-UX_ia64_aCC I wouldn't even bother
looking at the test reports.

--
Genny