Subject: Re: [boost] [UUID] Still alive?
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-13 13:16:24

> > I think anybody interested in taking ownership of this library and
> > going the last step is highly welcome in doing so. I don't expect
> > Andy to object.
>
> do you have a link or can you describe what this last step is? I
> typically
> don't have time to create libraries from scratch. Having taken over
> Boost.Process already and trying to get it done I might specialize on
> Boost libraries though whose development was abandoned. :)

The review results have been posted here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/27774/. Nothing has
changed since then (well, almost nothing: the latest version in the vault is
now uuid_v10.zip).

IIRC, all what's left to be done is to request a mini-review for the parts
criticized during the review. Updating the docs to use the quickbook format
might be another thing, but this is not mandatory.

Regards Hartmut